Growing Together in God's Love
Our vision is to provide an inspirational education that engages our pupils, allowing them to achieve their unique God-given potential, underpinned by their strong values, rooted in the Christian faith.
Our Mission Statement
We aim to achieve our vision by:
- Ensuring that our children are happy, creative and successful learners who strive to be their best.
- Providing a well-balanced, structured and challenging curriculum, which embraces our Christian values, so that each child can fulfil their potential; spiritually, morally, socially, culturally and academically.
- Being an inclusive school where all children feel safe, hopeful and happy; fostering self-esteem and respect.
- Placing our church school at the heart of this community for the common good of all.
- Welcoming and working in partnership with our families, the ‘Friends’, the church and wider community to nurture our pupils.
- Developing an age appropriate understanding of the Christian faith; the faith of others and the cultural values of the world; underpinned by our deeply Christian ethos.
- Structuring our Collective Worship so that children can understand our Christian values and live them in their daily life.
- Maintaining a culture of enthusiasm, endeavour and achievement that truly celebrates everyone’s unique abilities.