Our School Christian Vision
Our Mission Statement
We will achieve our vision together by:
- Enabling our children to be happy, creative and successful learners who strive to be their best; truly celebrating everyone’s unique abilities.
- Providing a broad, structured and challenging curriculum, reflecting our Christian beliefs, so that each child can flourish; spiritually, morally, socially, culturally and academically.
- Being an inclusive school where everyone can feel safe, hopeful and happy.
- Fostering self-esteem, dignity and respect, founded in our deeply Christian values.
- Placing our church school at the heart of our community. Being welcoming and working in partnership to nurture our families, ‘Friends’, the church and wider community.
- Developing our knowledge and understanding of the Bible and the Christian faith; the faith of others and the cultural values of the world.
- Structuring our Collective Worship with the children to understand our Christian values and live them in our daily lives.
" …the child grew and became strong; Jesus was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was on him." Luke 2:40