Growing Together in God's Love
Our vision is to provide an inspirational education that engages our pupils, allowing them to achieve their unique God given potential underpinned by their strong values rooted in the Christian faith.
Our Mission Statement
We aim to achieve our vision by:
- Ensuring that our children are happy, creative and successful learners who strive to be their best.
- Providing a well-balanced, structured and challenging curriculum, which embraces our Christian values, so that each child can fulfil their potential; spiritually, morally, socially, culturally and academically.
- Being an inclusive school where all children feel safe, hopeful and happy; fostering self-esteem and respect.
- Placing our church school at the heart of this community for the common good of all.
- Welcoming and working in partnership with our families, the ‘Friends’, the church and wider community to nurture our pupils.
- Developing an age appropriate understanding of the Christian faith; the faith of others and the cultural values of the world; underpinned by our deeply Christian ethos.
- Structuring our Collective Worship so that children can understand our Christian values and live them in their daily life.
- Maintaining a culture of enthusiasm, endeavour and achievement that truly celebrates everyone’s unique abilities.